Our Travel agency Vanshika Cabs was set up under the laws of the Indian Republic. Customers who use, browse, access, or book a cab or taxi using our website do so voluntarily and unconditionally. Any additional terms and regulations displayed on this site constitute an agreement between Vanshika Cabs and the Customer about your use of this Site.
- You are solely responsible for your use of the information provided on this website. Anything may happen at any time without prior warning.
- Cookies are used on this site to track visitors’ browsing habits. The following information may be saved by us for use by third parties if you allow cookies to be used: Location based on Internet Protocol (IP) address
- This website and its contents are provided “as is,” without any warranty of any kind, either from us or from third parties, as to their correctness, timeliness, performance, completeness, or appropriateness for any specific purpose. To the maximum extent permissible by law, we disclaim all responsibility and liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the information and materials provided.
- You use this website’s information and resources at your own risk; we are not responsible in any way. Any items, services, or information purchased or obtained via this website must fit your unique needs.
- We own or have permission to use all of the content on this site. The design, layout, style, appearance, and visuals are all included in this content. The copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions, prohibits any other use of this material.
- On this website, any trademarked material that is not the property of, or licenced to, the operator is recognised.
- There may be a claim for damages and/or a criminal offence if you misuse our website.
- Links to other websites may sometimes appear on this site. For your convenience, we’ve included these links to help you find further information. They are not an endorsement of the website by us (s). The linked website’s content is not under our control (s).
- The laws of India govern your use of this website, as well as any disputes resulting from such use.
- To take advantage of certain offers, the user may be required to agree to extra terms and conditions.
Vanshika Cabs User Rules and Regulations
- A cab ride, parking fees and extra night expenses are all included in the cost of your trip. Using the company’s services is at your own risk, and you must agree and accept this fact. There are no guarantees or representations of any sort made by the company.
- He or she should not engage in the following activities while in a taxi: smoking, drinking, or eating.
- Smoking or ingesting any form of intoxication is absolutely forbidden in the Taxi. However, if such is the case, the driver might decline the customer’s pick-up and ask them to get out of his or her taxi. Customers who are inebriated or acting inappropriately around other passengers or the driver may be refused pickup by the driver:-
- Filth on the Cab’s Floor
- Seats or other Cab interiors being soiled or damaged in any way
- Technical and non-technical terms being misused in cabs
- When a motorist is asked to breach any traffic/RTO/City Police/Government regulations for whatever reason, it is against the law.
- If you request that the driver pick up more people than the cab can accommodate, this is referred to as overbooking.
If you do not want to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from any part of the Services, you may not do the following: I copy the Services; (ii) modify the Services; (iii) prepare derivative works based on or based on the Services; (iv) distribute; (v) licence the Services; (vi) sell or resell the Services; and (vii) transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services except as expressly permitted by Vanshika Cabs.
Content and Services Provided by Third Parties
For the avoidance of doubt, Vanshika Cabs or its licensors retain full ownership of the Services and all rights therein. Except for the above-mentioned limited licence, nothing in these Terms or your use of the Services grants you any rights to: the Services; or (ii) to use or refer to any of Vanshika Cab’s or its licensors’ corporate names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or service marks in any way.
If you breach any of these Terms, or if uses your User Content in any way that violates the ri, you agree to hold Vanshika Cabs and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees).
The content on the Vanshika Cabs website is meant for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon. Vanshika Cabs and its users and partners supply the information. However, we make every effort to update and fix any errors that may occur. In no event will we be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or any information, goods or services obtained from this website. As a result, any reliance you put on this information is solely at your own risk; instead, you may verify its accuracy by contacting the company directly.
Your personal information will be protected by Vanshika Cabs.Vanshika Cabs has put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect online from unauthorised access or disclosure.
Make an Appointment with Us
You may get in touch with us if you have any queries about our policy using the information on our Contact Us page.